HSOS Industrial Services is a 24/7 service company that focuses on solving piping problems. HSOS Industrial Services is ISO 9001: 2015 / ISO 45001: 2018 / VCA-Petrochemie 2017-6.0 certified. We provide various specialist solutions and optimize your efficiency. With our international team of multiskilled technicians, we can be deployed worldwide for daily maintenance up to complete turnarounds. HSOS Industrial Services has offices in Dordrecht (NL), Alkmaar (NL), Wetter (DE), Hartlepool (UK) and Setúbal (PT).
HSOS Industrial Services strives to unburden the customer, thanks to our extensive package of services, we can offer a solution for (almost) any piping problem.
- Leak Sealing Flange Clamps, Enclosures, Gasket injections, Engineering, Production clamps and enclosures
- Heat Treatment PWHT, PreHeat, Dry outs, Temporary and Stationairy Furnaces, Resistance Elements, Induction
- Flange Management Torque & Tensioning, Superbolt, Bolt load calculations, Nutsplitters
- On Site Machining Flange facing, Coldcutting, Welding preps, Drillign & Tapping, Lineboring, Milling, Spark Erosion
- Pipe Freezing Temporary flow stop with Liquid Nitrogen or Electrically
- Training VCA-SOG WFPr, WFPr T&T, In-House-Trainings, Composite Repair, Coldcutting/welding preps, Flange facing, etc.
- Rental Machine rental, Flange Facers, Coldcutters, Magnet base drills, Heat Treatment units, Furnaces, Torque & Tensioning equipment
- Composite Repair High & Low pressure repairs, low pressure leaksealing
- Hottap & Coldtap (Under pressure) drilling in pipelines
All our multiskilled technicians are extensively trained on multiple services and have all required certificates. By combining these services, we can have multiple activities performed by the same team.
For our head office in Dordrecht we are looking for an experienced On Site Machining Specialist to support our on site machining activities, both nationally and internationally, also for our other locations. You will be managed by our Operations Manager, and you will supervise and monitor machining jobs from start to finish. On-site consultation between customer and operations, preparing work, machine maintenance and inspections are also part of the job description.. A very challenging position where necessary know-how is an advantage. You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality and you can be deployed 24/7. The following tasks belong to your job description:
- Perform machining activities, like:
- Flange facing, pipecutting, drilling, tapping, milling, line-boring
- Fill in and carry out machining reports
- Assisting with equipment maintenance
- Conduct inspections and issue advice in consultation with the office
- Willing to execute other services (for example Torque & Tensioning or Machining)
The necessary stress resistance is an advantage for this position. You have strong communication skills and you put solving the customer's problem first. You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality and are willing to work irregular hours. You are a real team player who fits in a flexible and international team. You have sufficient knowledge of the English language in speech and writing. In addition, you also have the following certificates and / or training courses:
- Proven machining experience
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- VCABasic or VCA-VOL
- Additional certificates (preferably WFPr and WFPr T&T)
- Driving license B (preferably BE)
What we will offer
- An exciting and challenging position
- An internationally oriented team and organization
- Full Time job and many overtime hours
- Great growth opportunities
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days per year
- A competitive salary with excellent fringe benefits
Interested in this position? Respond quickly and send your résumé